Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

1968--school assembly- look at all those skirts. No jeans. Clean and combed hair. This was everyday look. This is how you dressed for school.

1968--school assembly- look at all those skirts. No jeans. Clean and combed hair. This was everyday look. This is how you dressed for school.
1968--school assembly- look at all those skirts.  No jeans.  Clean and combed hair.  This was everyday look.  This is how you dressed for school.
Click here to download
My brothers and I shared one...the cause of many fights on who's turn it was
My brothers and I shared one...the cause of many fights on who's turn it was
Click here to download
I use to draw on every piece of paper I could find with this thing.
I use to draw on every piece of paper I could find with this thing.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment