Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

80's Peaches N' Cream Barbie - the only one I ever owned. That hair got matted and disgusting within months. I wasn't a very good Barbie girl.

80's Peaches N' Cream Barbie - the only one I ever owned. That hair got matted and disgusting within months. I wasn't a very good Barbie girl.
80's Peaches N' Cream Barbie - the only one I ever owned. That hair got matted and disgusting within months. I wasn't a very good Barbie girl.
Click here to download
good ole cartoons
good ole cartoons
Click here to download
Remember these...
Remember these...
Click here to download
darn you Clicker! Comic Book 5 Vintage Millie Model Comic Books by albrechtsantiques, $12.00
darn you Clicker! Comic Book 5 Vintage Millie Model Comic Books by albrechtsantiques, $12.00
Click here to download
loudest toy ever
loudest toy ever
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment