Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

80s Vintage Kawaii Bensia Badge-a-mascot Pencils. Totally had some like that - and I also had a plastic phone "compact" in teal that I keep in a Hello Kitty tin with other key chains and other knick knacks from my childhood.

Yikes! Pencils #90s
Yikes! Pencils #90s
Click here to download
80s Vintage Kawaii Bensia Badge-a-mascot Pencils. Totally had some like that - and I also had a plastic phone "compact" in teal that I keep in a Hello Kitty tin with other key chains and other knick knacks from my childhood.
80s Vintage Kawaii Bensia Badge-a-mascot Pencils. Totally had some like that - and I also had a plastic phone "compact" in teal that I keep in a Hello Kitty tin with other key chains and other knick knacks from my childhood.
Click here to download
You're A 90's Kid if...
You're A 90's Kid if...
Click here to download
Cassette tapes!
Cassette tapes!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment