Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fun with Dick and Jane-I learned to read with these books. I got the new ones for my little ones. They still work great, but I got a few chuckles from the older kids over "Dick". LOL

The struggle of trying to get your Popple into his ball shape.
The struggle of trying to get your Popple into his ball shape.
Click here to download
R.I.P. Cartoon network
R.I.P. Cartoon network
Click here to download
Fun with Dick and Jane-I learned to read with these books. I got the new ones for my little ones. They still work great, but I got a few chuckles from the older kids over "Dick". LOL
Fun with Dick and Jane-I learned to read with these books. I got the new ones for my little ones. They still work great, but I got a few chuckles from the older kids over "Dick". LOL
Click here to download
OMG New Kids on the Block!
OMG New Kids on the Block!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment