Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Jacks, loved playing with Jacks as a kid. A most favorite----spent many hours developing my skills. Taught my Granddaughters how to play. The were very competitive.

Vintage lunchbox - classics!
Vintage lunchbox - classics!
Click here to download
Jacks, loved playing with Jacks as a kid. A most favorite----spent many hours developing my skills. Taught my Granddaughters how to play. The were very competitive.
Jacks, loved playing with Jacks as a kid. A most favorite----spent many hours developing my skills.  Taught my Granddaughters how to play.  The were very competitive.
Click here to download
Can you name them all? Via Blue Eyes Don’t Lie - This is going to drive me nuts!! I recognize them all but... what are their names?!
Can you name them all?  Via Blue Eyes Don’t Lie - This is going to drive me nuts!! I recognize them all but... what are their names?!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment