Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Roy and Dale Evans ~ My parents used to drop my girlfriend and I off at the State matinee every Saturday to what a Roy Rogers movie...total cost for movie, popcorn and soda pop....50 cents!!!

Roy and Dale Evans ~ My parents used to drop my girlfriend and I off at the State matinee every Saturday to what a Roy Rogers movie...total cost for movie, popcorn and soda pop....50 cents!!!
Roy and Dale Evans ~ My parents used to drop my girlfriend and I off at the State matinee every Saturday to what a Roy Rogers movie...total cost for movie, popcorn and soda pop....50 cents!!!

Download whole gallery
Vintage Three Men in a Tub by Fisher Price: An irresistable family favorite!
Vintage Three Men in a Tub by Fisher Price: An irresistable family favorite!

Download whole gallery
Looney Tunes and bugs bunny more specifically will always be my favorite cartoon entertainment
Looney Tunes and bugs bunny more specifically will always be my favorite cartoon entertainment

Download whole gallery
Waterfuls Ring-Toss - I can't believe I forgot this ever existed. It was a staple in the 70s/80s toy repertoire.
Waterfuls Ring-Toss - I can't believe I forgot this ever existed. It was a staple in the 70s/80s toy repertoire.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment