Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

smokey bear ...only YOU can prevent forest fires - 60's For my science fair project (I think it was 1962-1963, I made a poster image of Smokey Bear all out of wooden matches. Didn't win, but I thought it was clever anyway!

Remember when people could smoke in Mcdonalds? I remember when the smallest section of McDonald's was for non smokers. Times have changed.
Remember when people could smoke in Mcdonalds? I remember when the smallest section of McDonald's was for non smokers.   Times have changed.
Click here to download
smokey bear ...only YOU can prevent forest fires - 60's For my science fair project (I think it was 1962-1963, I made a poster image of Smokey Bear all out of wooden matches. Didn't win, but I thought it was clever anyway!
smokey bear ...only YOU can prevent forest fires - 60's  For my science fair project (I think it was 1962-1963, I made a poster image of Smokey Bear all out of wooden matches.  Didn't win, but I thought it was clever anyway!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment