Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Vintage Casper 70's Halloween Costume. They came in boxes. Another pinner said: This costume is almost identical to one I had for Halloween one year when I was little. I still remember the cheap plastic feel of the pants and top and that plastic mask too.

I heart the 80s
I heart the 80s
Click here to download
Vintage Casper 70's Halloween Costume. They came in boxes. Another pinner said: This costume is almost identical to one I had for Halloween one year when I was little. I still remember the cheap plastic feel of the pants and top and that plastic mask too.
Vintage Casper 70's Halloween Costume.  They came in boxes. Another pinner said: This costume is almost identical to one I had for Halloween one year when I was little.  I still remember the cheap plastic feel of the pants and top and that plastic mask too.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment